For cameras, the Black Shark 4 pro uses a 64MP for its primary camera, a 5MP for macro, and an 8MP for ultra-wide, with the front-facing one coming in at 20MP. Of course, it’s not going to beat something like the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, but that phone costs at least $1,200 to the Black Shark 4 Pro’s $579. Speaking of which, the Black Shark 4 Pro has convenient pop-up triggers embedded in the phone’s sides. They’re placed right where your index fingers naturally rest when holding the phone in landscape, which is excellent for high-intensity gaming.
Xiaomi USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between the Computer and the Xiaomi device. Apart from this, it also allows you to sync data between the device and the Computer, back up your existing data on the Computer or restore the data on the Xiaomi device. Follow the How-to Flash Guide as provided on the XIAOMI BLACK SHARK stock rom page to Flash your XIAOMI device. You should install a provided USB Driver on your computer before the flashing process. Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before.
- separate news story.
- Memory/storage capacities max out at 12GB/256GB for the Black Shark 4 and 16GB/512GB for the Pro version.
- There’s no wireless charging support, but there is 120W fast wired charging with the included adapter – a frankly astonishing rate than can juice up your phone to full from zero in as little as 15 minutes.
- Anyway, both variants will have the very same Snapdragon 888 chipset.
- If you love gaming on the go Stock Firmware, you owe it to yourself to check out the Black Shark Pro 4.
However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 you can install Stock ROM or Custom ROM with download mode.
- You can see on any device they are still suffering from bugs and problems.
- Having highly responsive physical buttons helped transform me from one of the worst at mobile shooters, to crushing the leaderboards.
- JOYUI 12.5/MIUI 12.5 continued improving the finer details, the end result being a considerably lighter and smoother interface.
- Multi-task running while playing games is also possible, you can do that on Magic Window.
To Black Shark’s credit, this one minor change makes a world of difference for hand-feel, resistance to fingerprint smudges, and comfort when gaming for hours on end. The satin-like finish is cool to the touch and most users will likely appreciate the change in hardware. Like the pop-up triggers, the side-mounted fingerprint sensor of the Black Shark is very sensitive. More often than not, the phone would think that I was scanning my finger when I was simply holding it in my hand. Not only did this trigger random “misread” vibrations but once I did need to unlock the phone, it would prompt me to use my pattern or PIN, as I had reached my limit of incorrect scans. ZDNET’s recommendations are based on many hours of testing, research, and comparison shopping.